It’s time to review last month’s writing goals and set some new ones for February. Here’s what I planned to do in January:
- New Writing. Check! I added a good chunk onto my “Glitter” MS and hope to be able to draw it into a conclusion this month.
- LCP flash fiction contest. Check! The contest entry period ended yesterday. Beth and I will be judging over the next week or so.
- Revise Tales of Blood & Light Book Four. This gets a big, fat minus. I didn’t even begin. That said, I did manage to do big revisions on Book Three’s first six chapters.
- The Gantean and The Cedna boxed set. Check! This is pretty much ready to go. Look for its release this week or next!
- Flashdogs : TIME. I proofed and formatted the latest Flashdogs Anthology. You can pre-order it now; it comes out on February 8th.
- New Writing. I plan to finish/conclude my draft of “Glitter” (and hopefully give it a new and better title!)
- Revise Sterling: I have lots of feedback from two readers, and I want to get this MS really cleaned up and headed down the shoot for a June publication.
- Publish Tales of Blood & Light 1-2 boxed set.
- Promote and sell The Velocipede Races. I have piles of books to sell.