Last month my goals were:
- New Writing. Check! I finished the rough draft of my Glitter manuscript.
- Revise Sterling: Check! I madly formatted a new ebook file yesterday and I have it loaded on my Kindle for a read through as one of March’s goals.
- Publish Tales of Blood & Light 1-2 boxed set. Check! The boxed set will be available through the end of March.
- Promote and sell The Velocipede Races. I feel like I earned about half a check on this one. I did manage to unload about 10 of my author copies, but I think I can do better. I’ll try to do more in March.
- Read and Polish Sterling ebook file and send to final readers.
- Line Edit and Global Edit. I have two big edits scheduled this month for clients.
- Mage & Source Revision. This is the working title for Tales of Blood & Light Book Four.
- Covers. I need to finish front and back covers for Sterling and get a teaser cover and a book description going for Mage & Source to put in the final ebook file for Sterling.