July was a whirlwind of activities, so thank goodness my three July goals were simple:
- Work on ToB&L Book 4 revision. CHECK
- Post at least 4 new exercises to my Pilates Blog. CHECK, I posted 4
- Keep working on various formatting and editing projects I’m working on for other writers. CHECK
August looks like it will be more of the same. I’m involved in several longer term projects that can’t be completed in one month so here are my goal for August:
- Work on ToB&L Book 4 revision.
- Finish posting the matwork series to my Pilates Blog (2.5 exercises left!)
- Keep working on the various formatting and editing projects for other authors.
Maybe next month I’ll get a little variety in there!
Note: I’m running a giveaway for paperback copies of The Velocipede Races over on Goodreads. You can enter here for four more days: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/194802