January was long and cold, which is generally good weather for accomplishing writing goals. I progressed pretty well, despite feeling a bit mentally distracted by political issues and discontent.
My goals for January were:
- FINISH ToB&L Book 5 revision–CHECK. Book 5 is now stewing nicely.
- REVISE River Running with Tamara based on beta reader feedback.-CHECK. We just finished the revision this past weekend.
- START musical magic co-write: No CHECK for this tentative goal, as Tamara and I couldn’t make our schedules jive for this until next month. Instead I began a revision on ToB&L 6 and got about 2/3rds of the way through.
- Other. I guess my ToB&L 6 revision counts as my other this month.
My goals for February are:
- FINISH ToB&L Book 6 revision.
- REVISE Mage & Source based on new reader feedback.
- START musical magic co-write.
- READ through newly revised River Running and send to beta readers.