February seemed to pass too quickly! Even so, it is a great relief to have the days growing longer and to see the sun a little in the morning and the evening.
Though I worked and worked, I didn’t quite manage all my goals this past month, due in part to work and to transportation difficulties caused by landslides. Both of these sucked up some of my writing mornings. I had to let my last two goals go by the wayside entirely just to make any progress on my first two.
- FINISH ToB&L Book 6 revision. CHECK, although the end is still one big snarl.
- REVISE Mage & Source based on new reader feedback. HALF-CHECK. I worked and worked on this and got about two-thirds through. I ended up doing more rewriting than expected.
- START musical magic co-write. NOPE
- READ through newly revised River Running and send to beta readers. NOPE
I’ll be keeping it simple in March as last month I obviously planned for more than I could manage.
- FINISH Mage & Source revision.
- START musical magic co-write.
- READ through newly revised River Running and send to beta readers.