It’s time to review and post goals for another month. I was smart last month and kept my goals simple:
- FINISH Mage & Source revision. CHECK–I did this and sent to Tamara Shoemaker for line edits. That’s a relief.
- START musical magic co-write. CHECK–this is going very well. Tamara and I have nearly created a very rough draft for the entire book. We estimate 2-4 more chapters, plus an epilogue.
- READ through newly revised River Running and send to beta readers. CHECK–this one is off with a beta reader right now.
I’m going to keep it simple for April, too:
- LIGHT & SHADOW (ToB&L 5) revision and rewriting.
- FINISH draft of musical magic co-write.
- ODDS & ENDS (this includes working on some editing and formatting projects for others, mainly).