Somehow May crept up on me very quickly. The sun is finally shining in California, which should help me get up earlier and get more writing done.
Last month’s goals were:
- LIGHT & SHADOW (ToB&L 5) revision and rewriting. I got about halfway through this, as a sudden adventure in Twitter pitching forced me to shift gears to do a revision on The Eighth Octave instead. I finished the EO revision, so I’ll count this as a CHECK!
- FINISH draft of musical magic co-write. Not only did Tamara and I finish it– we did a massive revision AND submitted a pitch. CHECK!
- ODDS & ENDS (this includes working on some editing and formatting projects for others, mainly). Odds & Ends turned into a bigger category with a couple unexpected formatting jobs. I’m getting them done. CHECK!
Goals for May are:
- LIGHT & SHADOW (ToB&L 5) revision and rewriting FINISH
- RE-READ The Eighth Octave Draft
- FINISH various formatting jobs