There’s nothing like ringing in the new year with some writing goals.
Last month I hoped to accomplish:
- RIVER RUNNING REVISION with Tamara- CHECK We are nearly through, just a few more comments and issues to resolve.
- LIGHT & SHADOW REVISION- CHECK Finished this in good time and I’ve sent it to some readers.
- WRITE NEW BOOK IDEA- CHECK As expected, I didn’t get very far, but I did make some progress.
- ALASKA ESSAYS- CHECK This project is coming along, and I hope to be nearly finished by the end of next month.
In January, I plan to do the following:
- WIND WINGING or THE EIGHTH OCTAVE REVISION with Tamara- I don’t think we’ve decided which co-written book we’ll focus on next.
- DAUGHTER of FORTUNE REVISION- I figure I may as well get a head start on the rewrite for Tales of Blood & Light Book Six while I await comments from readers of Light & Shadow.
- FORMATTING PROJECT- I have a formatting project booked for this month that I’ll need to fit around other activities.
- ALASKA ESSAYS- I’m going to make a big push on the organizational edit for the Alaska Essays volume, and hopefully get it into it’s final, ready-for-formatting state.
Cover Treat of the month. Another Eighth Octave idea: