April was another busy month. I only gave myself a few goals but it quickly became clear I wasn’t going to achieve even those few. Next month, smaller bites.
In April I planned to:
- FINISH DAUGHTER of FORTUNE REWRITE: this one keeps holding me up. I’m actually tabling this project until I can completely finish a few others. I’ve ben feeling like I’ve spread myself too thin.
- ALASKA ESSAYS: I got through my second revision on the essays. They aren’t “done” yet, but my progress was consistent, and I got through what I hoped to get through. CHECK!
- APPLY LIGHT & SHADOW feedback and prep for publishing in May! CHECK! I have the formatted version loaded up on my kindle for its final read through. Its publication date will be Thursday, May 31st!
- THE SEVENTH SYMPHONY REVISION (this is co-writer work, but this will be the main bulk of my writing work this month, so I’m including it here.
- ALASKA ESSAYS A never-ending story…
- PUBLISH LIGHT AND SHADOW!
This morning I’m writing from Ashland, Oregon, where I’m visiting on a road-trip with my husband and my two dogs. We’re off to Bend next. I’m still spending a few hours each day on writing projects. I haven’t managed to take a single picture yet, otherwise I’d post one!