Time keeps passing; I keep struggling to catch up. The good news is I managed to accomplish my May goals … mostly.
In May I set these goals:
- THE SEVENTH SYMPHONY REVISION: I worked on this as much as time allowed, but there are still six chapters to go. Even so, I feel good about the massive rewriting we accomplished, so I’ll give myself a CHECK.
- ALASKA ESSAYS: I definitely worked on these. There is definitely more work to do. I’ve hit a slower phase of my side of the work while the content editors do their revisions, but essays for me to review still trickle in. Someday I hope to announce that this book is ready to be published, and that will be a happy, happy day!
- PUBLISH LIGHT AND SHADOW: CHECK–or at least, it’s up for pre-order here. Order it early and make an author happy. The actual publication date turned into June 5th, but I really couldn’t have squeezed it in by 5/31. The print version may take a tiny bit longer, but I’m ordering the proof tonight.
My goals for June are:
- FINISH THE SEVENTH SYMPHONY REVISION Six chapters! I can do it!
- ALASKA ESSAYS As the work comes in, I do it.
- THE EIGHTH OCTAVE REVISION Tamara and I want to get this one ready to publish, hopefully before the end of the summer.