Ugh, February. It’s such a short, difficult month. I’m glad to see it go, but sad that I did not perform very well on my goals. The good news is I got a puppy, which always makes everything better.
Shadow the border collie mix is a loyal, curious, utterly devoted little sweetheart. He is currently sitting in my lap as I write this blog post. He has good balance and a particular ability to insert himself into laps unexpectedly.
Last month I over ambitiously thought I could do all this despite the distraction of that adorable puppy face:
- DAUGHTER of FORTUNE REWRITE- HALF-CHECK? I got about halfway through this revision. I’ll plod on through it next month.
- FORMATTING PROJECT- QUARTER-CHECK? It’s coming in slowly, in bits and pieces. It will also roll over into next month.
- ALASKA ESSAYS-CHECK! The draft is now out for review with the principle players. The deadline for final revisions is March 20th, which means the project really should be drawing to a close by the end of March!
- LIGHT AND SHADOW TWEAKS-HALF-CHECK: I got about halfway through this one, too.
I DID do a revision with Tamara on one of our Eden Reign projects (The Eighth Octave) and we prepped for publication for River Running. If you’d like to read more about that, head over to Eden Reign’s March goals blog.
Next month I’ll be playing catch up on everything that I did not finish this month.
- FINISH DAUGHTER of FORTUNE REWRITE
- FORMATTING PROJECT
- FINISH ALASKA ESSAYS
- FINISH LIGHT AND SHADOW TWEAKS/READ THROUGH and SEND TO BEAT READER(S)
Eden Reign’s River Running comes out March 6th. You can still pre-order!