Well, last month was one of those months when all my plans went through a huge re-organization about a week into the month. The main reason is that two of my projects, River Running and The Eighth Octave, officially became projects written under a pseudonym I share with my co-writer. We have decided to publish these co-writes under the name Eden Reign, and the first Eden Reign book, River Running, will be coming out on March 6th!
If you’d like to stay up to date on those projects, please become a follower of Eden Reign over at: https://edenreignwrites.wordpress.com/
From now on, my updates and goals about those projects will appear on Eden’s site.
So, last month I set theses goals:
- WIND WINGING or THE EIGHTH OCTAVE REVISION with Tamara- I don’t think we’ve decided which co-written book we’ll focus on next. NO CHECK: we started this, and only lasted about an hour before we realized what we really wanted to do was clean-up and finalize River Running for publishing. So that’s what we did instead.
- DAUGHTER of FORTUNE REVISION-CHECK. I read through this and made a big master list of what to do on my big rewrite next month.
- FORMATTING PROJECT- I have a formatting project booked for this month that I’ll need to fit around other activities. NO CHECK–the author wasn’t ready. Instead I formatted River Running for publication, and it’s quite beautiful.
- ALASKA ESSAYS-CHECK. I have a master formatted document in hand, now I just need to deal with formatting and inserting the images, which is a big job.
- NOTE: My editor was able to get me the line edits for Light & Shadow back throughout January, so in addition to the work above, I managed to swim through line edits for Light & Shadow in January–which is great, since I had planned that for a February goal.
- DAUGHTER of FORTUNE REWRITE-I plan to make my way through the list of changes I made last month.
- FORMATTING PROJECT- I expect the formatting project from last month will come in sometime this month.
- ALASKA ESSAYS-My goal is to have them all finished with a master draft ready for review by the end of this month.
- LIGHT AND SHADOW TWEAKS- I have a list of about eight bigger fixes that I need to address from the lines edits. Then I’ll grind out the ebook version and upload for a “flow read” on my kindle!
Here’s the final River Running cover, plus a link where you can pre-order the kindle version!