So, last month I set theses goals:
- WIND WINGING or THE EIGHTH OCTAVE REVISION with Tamara- I don’t think we’ve decided which co-written book we’ll focus on next. NO CHECK: we started this, and only lasted about an hour before we realized what we really wanted to do was clean-up and finalize River Running for publishing. So that’s what we did instead.
- DAUGHTER of FORTUNE REVISION-CHECK. I read through this and made a big master list of what to do on my big rewrite next month.
- FORMATTING PROJECT- I have a formatting project booked for this month that I’ll need to fit around other activities. NO CHECK–the author wasn’t ready. Instead I formatted River Running for publication, and it’s quite beautiful.
- ALASKA ESSAYS-CHECK. I have a master formatted document in hand, now I just need to deal with formatting and inserting the images, which is a big job.
- NOTE: My editor was able to get me the line edits for Light & Shadow back throughout January, so in addition to the work above, I managed to swim through line edits for Light & Shadow in January–which is great, since I had planned that for a February goal.
- DAUGHTER of FORTUNE REWRITE-I plan to make my way through the list of changes I made last month.
- FORMATTING PROJECT- I expect the formatting project from last month will come in sometime this month.
- ALASKA ESSAYS-My goal is to have them all finished with a master draft ready for review by the end of this month.
- LIGHT AND SHADOW TWEAKS- I have a list of about eight bigger fixes that I need to address from the lines edits. Then I’ll grind out the ebook version and upload for a “flow read” on my kindle!