Ugh, February. It’s such a short, difficult month. I’m glad to see it go, but sad that I did not perform very well on my goals. The good news is I got a puppy, which always makes everything better.
Shadow the border collie mix is a loyal, curious, utterly devoted little sweetheart. He is currently sitting in my lap as I write this blog post. He has good balance and a particular ability to insert himself into laps unexpectedly.
Last month I over ambitiously thought I could do all this despite the distraction of that adorable puppy face:
- DAUGHTER of FORTUNE REWRITE- HALF-CHECK? I got about halfway through this revision. I’ll plod on through it next month.
- FORMATTING PROJECT- QUARTER-CHECK? It’s coming in slowly, in bits and pieces. It will also roll over into next month.
- ALASKA ESSAYS-CHECK! The draft is now out for review with the principle players. The deadline for final revisions is March 20th, which means the project really should be drawing to a close by the end of March!
- LIGHT AND SHADOW TWEAKS-HALF-CHECK: I got about halfway through this one, too.
Next month I’ll be playing catch up on everything that I did not finish this month.
- FINISH DAUGHTER of FORTUNE REWRITE
- FORMATTING PROJECT
- FINISH ALASKA ESSAYS
- FINISH LIGHT AND SHADOW TWEAKS/READ THROUGH and SEND TO BEAT READER(S)